The UAF Community & Technical College offers a wide variety of training opportunities for professional business people to develop and maintain their skills. We can also create customized training to meet your organization’s individual needs and can help facilitate your next conference or planning session.
We welcome the opportunity to services at the location, dates and times that work best for your employees – saving you time and money associated with tuition, travel and per diem.
Some local businesses and organizations who have benefited from our professional development workshops and seminars include:
- Holland America Princess
- Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Date-Line Digital Printing
- Dunlap Agency Inc.
- Mt. McKinley Bank
- Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
- NAPA Auto Care Group
Professional Seminars & Workshops
Our seminars and workshops are taught by professional trainers and offer relevant course content that will provide knowledge, skills and insights to support the professional growth and development of your employees.
Our trainings are offered in a non-credit format and structured around national standards to allow us to award continuing education units (CEUs) essential for career advancement in many professional organizations.
Position your company and your employees for success. We’ve successfully delivered seminars on a broad range of topics, including:
- Improving Employee Performance
- Quality Customer Service
- Stress and Time Management
- Performance Appraisal
- The Role of the Supervisor
- Persuasive Presentations
- Effective Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Discipline: Progressive and Constructive
- Human Resource Management for Supervisors
- Effective Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills in Public Organizations
- Effective Writing Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Strategies for Supervising Supervisors
- Budget and Financial Management
- Administrative Assistant Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Project Management
- Interviewing Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Ethics in the Workplace
We offer customized training solutions to include incumbent training, meeting facilitation and strategic planning. We can deliver a customized seminar, create a certificate program specific to your industry, or supply your employees with CEUs.
We have trainers and facilitators who can customize a training session to meet the specific needs of your workforce or facilitate your meeting or planning session.
Here is a sampling of what we can provide:
- A thorough needs analysis to determine your company’s training needs.
- In-depth courses on topics that mean the most to your organization.
- Dynamic interaction with training experts and peers.
- Proven instructional methods and cutting edge course content.
- Improved employee performance and morale.
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) necessary for employee career advancement.
- A polished workforce to better represent your company.
- Training at convenient locations with flexible schedules.
- Reduced travel costs and hours away from the workplace.
Looking for a place to hold your next conference or planning session? We can accommodate meeting space, technology and catering needs. Contact us to find out about rates and additional details pertaining to this service.
604 Barnette Street, Fairbanks AK, 99701