“What Every Alaska Driver Should Know Before Hitting the Road”
Learn basic car care, in this one-day workshop on Saturday, May 19, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, hosted by the UAF CTC Automotive Technology Program at Hutchison Institute of Technology, Room 147. Automotive technology instructors will teach you basic maintenance on the car you drive every day.
Topics will include:
- Vehicle safety inspection
- Inspect and maintain fluids, battery, tires, and lamps
- Proper jump starting procedures
- How to change your own flat tire
- Pre-trip inspections
- Essential items to be carried in vehicles (in Alaska)
- What to do in case of emergency or break-downThe cost for the full day workshop is $80.
Pre-registration is required. We recommend you bring your own vehicle to learn how to maintain the car you drive every day.
Call 907-455-2932 or email ude.a1526941674ksala1526941674@dreu1526941674hmm1526941674 to register or for more details.