Are you interested in an exciting, high-paying career in the mining, water, or oil industry? Join UAF CTC’s Process Technology Program at their open house on Tuesday, November 30, 4-6pm! Take a tour of the facility, learn about job opportunities for graduates, and find out how you can start classes as early as January! Meet current students, graduates, and faculty at the UAF CTC Process Technology facility located at the Fairbanks Pipeline Training Center, 3600 Cartwright Ct., Building B, Fairbanks, AK. Call in advance to reserve your spot: 907-455-2800.
At the CTC Process Technology Open House, you will learn about:
- The Process Technology program – overview and job opportunities
- Our facilities – tours will be available
- The equipment our students use in classes – see demonstrations
- Flexible scheduling – we can work with you to accommodate your current job or schedule with our hybrid online/in person courses
- How to jump-start your degree – take a class or two each semester while still in high school or before you separate from the military
Advanced registration is required. To register, please call 907-455-2800.