UAF Community & Technical College Tech Prep Program
The Tech Prep Program is offered in cooperation between the University of Alaska Fairbanks Community & Technical College and the Anchorage School District. The program recognizes the high quality of courses that are offered in the secondary schools and provides students the opportunity to receive university credit for specific high school classes at a reduced cost.
The process is simple:
- When a student is enrolled in a high school course that qualifies as a Tech Prep course, they will receive information about the Tech Prep Program in class and directions on how to get their registration materials from the UAF CTC website.
- Grades received in the high school course will be reflected on the student’s UAF transcript.
- Students may register for a Tech Prep course during the current school year. The Deadline for registration and payment will be the 2nd Monday in May.
- Completed registration forms can be returned to the UAF Community and Technical College Student Advising & Registration Center at 604 Barnette Street, Room 110 or faxed to 455-2828.
- A fee of $25 per credit can be paid by check or by credit card. Please make checks out to the University of Alaska Fairbanks or call the Student Assistance Center at 455‑2899 or 455-2874 to pay by credit card.
West High School Tech Prep Class & Applicable UAF Degrees
|High School Course||UAF Course/ Credits||UAF Degree Program(s)|
|H8140 Process Technology 1||PRT F101
|A.A.S. – Process Technology|
Spring COURSE REGISTRATION FORMS
Techprep Questions call 455-2800